Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up ~ Moi




Window Moisture


Moisture Closeup




You know how it is when the weather just doesn't seem nice enough for an outdoor photo shoot? Well, that's when I start looking for things around the house to photograph, and that is the way it was the day I took this picture. It is straight out of my camera (no cropping; no photoshop) of moisture beads on my kitchen window. To my eye, it did not look like this, but when I took the pictures from my camera to the computer, some look like tiny shells. Or at least I think so. Always love what the naked eye doesn't see, but the camera does. I love, love photography. Always have.

The linkup is live and will love to see what you've been shooting or even any graphics that you've done. Share away.

You're next:






Sharing my purple texture:



You can download the texture HERE without my logo.



I used the texture to apply this quote. You're welcome to save it as a printable. 



~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~



4 comments:

  1. Your Macro is awesome, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how sharp that second pic is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, love the rain drops :) Thanks for hosting and stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too see the sea shells. Tiny little treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)