Monday, January 30, 2017

Pictorial Tuesday ~ Reflections





If you haven't visited Pictorial Tuesday before, welcome. Please share a link of photography, graphics, photo shopped photos with texture...all things photography. If you don't have a blog to link, feel free to share a photo in the comments or just scribble a hello. I encourage you to visit those who have linked, maybe one or two if you can and leave them a hello message. Great way to meet fellow photographers....I know I have. :) Be sure to check below for a free Valentine kit that I'm sharing first with you and will also be available on my Etsy for Valentine's. Feel free to rearrange and use it as you will. You can download the complete free kit HERE.

Thanks for visiting, and You're Next






~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Sharing with:








The frame can either be used to write a Valentine message or it's a clipping mask so just add a photo and place it above the frame. I noted on the file where to place it so it is behind the frame.

xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Really cool captures of the reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and serene. I could use some serenity this week, thank you PB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! Hope you have a lovely weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)