Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sunday Scripture Blessings 2 26


Nehemiah 8:10
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat,
and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them
for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto
our LORD: neither be ye sorry, for the joy of the LORD
is your strength. KJV

You're Next if you would like to share a blessing:






~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~
Have a Blessed Sunday and week ahead. Peace and happiness is my prayer for everyone. :)
Peabea

Sharing some


Sharing the dove brush that I used in my photo above.
I found it free on spraypaintstencils.com and made it into a brush.


You can download it HERE  using my dropbox link or HERE using box.com
If you don't have Dropbox, no worry, just click the X to close and the link will be there.











Sharing with: