Monday, March 6, 2017

Pictorial Tuesday 3 7


The Robins Are Back

Not sure where they go for the winter. I've read that they stay around even in the winter, but we don't see them at all. They made their first showing this week. So, Spring is about here. Yay!!




I'm also so ready to see some color: These are from few years ago.


Thanks for visiting, and would love to have you share your photography, graphics or just say hello. :)

You're Next for sharing:






~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea

For some more on Robins, visit my page link 'Update On The Bird Nest' above for when the Robins nested on our water hose one Spring. It was fun to watch the eggs, the Robins taking turns watching their eggs, and then the family flitting about the back yard.






7 comments:

  1. Good morning,
    so beautiful photos of the cut robins !
    While a part of our robins pull into the Mediterranean in the autumn,
    many of the cute, small birds also stay with us .
    Amd yes, it´s spring now :-)
    Warm regards from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the first robin of the season at my house yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't get robins around here, but yes, I have seen the red flowers bloom on the trees which always are a sign of spring for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so ready for spring as well! We've had a few days in the 60s and 70s as teasers. I think our robins in Middle Missouri stick around all winter as I see them every now and then. I love your collage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see Robins!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)