Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Lent Continuing in Luke




As we head into the Easter season and the celebration of  'He Is Risen', my book of choice in the Bible is Luke. The gospels can never be read too many times. It is Jesus' voice. He is speaking to his disciples with instructions that are important to their lives, our lives, and our history. He is alive. He is walking the earth. How special those who saw and listened to him, and how special we are to have his words shared. We celebrate his choosing to go to the cross, his death, and his resurrection for us and our salvation. We are Chosen, We are Forgiven, We are Created by Him. We celebrate the wait for his arrival once more, and I am Thankful. REJOICE!!

Peabea ~child of God~


1 comment:

  1. You just reminded me of a month challenge my friend is doing. Happy Easter! Greatful for his sacrifice. he lives!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)