Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Pictorial Tuesday 7 4

Without little ones, I'm not sure I'd enjoy the fun of the 4th of July as much. Their excitement makes it all worthwhile.
We no longer have our place at the lake, but for 18 years, we were lucky enough to watch the fireworks from our boat on the water. They never disappointed., but as always when we celebrate the Independence Holiday, my thoughts always turn to those who are fighting for my right to relax and enjoy this holiday. I always get sad for those who are on foreign lands and away from their families. God Bless all those who serve and have served since the beginning of America. I pray that my children, grandchildren, and generations to come have the same comfort level that I experience. It is a fun holiday, but it is also one that always gives me a heavy heart thinking of those who have given so much. They are true heroes.


That freedom allows the little ones to experience the Sparkler Fun. God Bless the USA.




Happy 4th of July America and God Bless the USA.

Re-sharing some photo/graphics this from July 4th a couple of years ago as we haven't gone to the fireworks for the past couple of years.

You're next for sharing in Pictorial Tuesday :)



Peabea

Sharing with:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful firework. I like the first artsy one you created :) And the sparkler images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on capturing the fireworks in the night sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th July. I love fireworks. We have them here on Australia Day - 25th January. I really should have a go at composite photos. Thanks for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...celebrations like this are way more fun when there are little ones involved. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice in remembering and thinking about the true heroes of this country.

    Have a good Fourth and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post to remember our Independence Day. Yes, there's nothing like watching a child watch fireworks! Their expressions are priceless. I love your fireworks explosion captures. I don't think I get very good ones when I try and shoot them. Hope you and yours had a safe and happy celebration. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I have three "firecracker babies," the Fourth is one of our favorite holidays. It's been several years since we last saw fireworks, though, ourselves. Thanks for linking up at Life at Rossmont.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)