Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Pictorial Tuesday 8 15



It seems for the past few years, as Summer winds down and my flower beds have flourished, but will soon be waning...the flowers I have anyway as I'm not really a green thumb...I have developed a love affair with weeds. It's so fun to find some weeds or wild flowers to photograph, and also a stray mushroom. ~smiles~


For those that fish, no, the photo below isn't a blown up image of a fishing bobber, but to me that's what it looks like. When I took this photo, I didn't notice the similarity. haha It is a tower. What it is for, I have no idea. Are you in agreement that it looks like a bobber?





You're next for sharing some of your photographic finds.





~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea




7 comments:

  1. What beautiful pics. Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love color palettes! I have such a good time playing with the templates. I should do it more often. I have a love/hate relationship with weeds....more hate and frustration that I can't keep up with pulling them! Enjoy the rest of your summer! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great water tower! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who things 'weeds' are photogenic! Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos of the wildflowers and the tower.
    Best, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wildflowers are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)