Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 8 13


Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever;
wisdom and power are his. He changes times
and seasons, he sets up kings and deposes them.
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to
the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things;
he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.
Daniel 2:20-22 NIV



I pray that you being rooted and established in
love may have power together with all the saints,
to grasp how wide and long and high and deep
is the love of Christ and to know this love that
surpasses knowledge ~ that you may be filled
to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Ephesians 3:17-19 NIV


In my Reading Through The Bible, I am finally deciding to read Revelations. It's such a daunting book of the Bible, I feel anyway. But, nevertheless, one that if we're reading the complete Bible, I feel I have to read it also. It makes my insides quivery to even read the words.

The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who testifies to everything he saw.

You're Next for sharing a Sunday Scripture Blessing ~ thank you.



~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

I'm sharing the frame that I used for today's scriptures if you would like it. You can download it HERE without my logo. The file contains an adobe file that you will be able to insert a picture using the clipping mask feature or just type your words. It also contains the frame as a .jpg without my logo if you just want the frame. Hope you enjoy it. You can use it however you like with no link back expected.

Type on it

Add A Photo
If you download and have any questions on how to insert a photo, let me know and I'll try to walk you through how it is done.










    6 comments:

    1. Revelations is a hard one for me too. I try to go at it with openness and concentration, but it all turns to fire and imagery that I can't quite piece together to make a picture that makes sense. Prayers for you and looking forward to you sharing the insight you will receive from it!

      ReplyDelete
    2. The best advice I've been given on reading Revelation is that it is actually titled The Revelation of Jesus Christ. Once I began to read it focusing on what it shows me about Christ it totally changed everything for me.

      ReplyDelete
    3. "I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." (Rev. 22:13) Yes, "The Revelation of Jesus Christ." Amen, Elizabeth. And thank you for sharing so many beloved verses today, Pea bea.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Such a blessing to find your blog and read through all the others that are linked up here. I pray that my children and grandchildren will know how much they are loved by God. It truly changes our outlook on life when we can rest in the love He has for us.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love how you paired Scripture passages from two very different books of the Bible today, but they come together so well.

      ReplyDelete
    6. I so enjoyed being here tonight. May God continue to bless you as you begin to read Revelation!

      ReplyDelete

    Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)