Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday Scripture Blessings 9 10


And ye shall seek me, and find me,
when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
And I will be found of you, saith the LORD.
Jeremiah 29:13-14 KJV

Blessings and prayers for all on this 2nd Sunday in September. Thank you to all who come and visit and share either with a link up or just a comment. All are appreciated as it gives opportunity for me to come visit and be blessed by your sharings as well as others that visit and link here can also visit each other.

You're Next:





~hugs 'n giggles 'n blessings~







Giving credit where credit is due to these awesome people who share their talents. The background paper that I used today is from The Coffee Shop Blog who shares all her talents for free. Check her out. She shares background papers, Photo Shop Actions, Tutorials, as well as many other of her talents.

The hearts in the middle of my frame is from Pexels.com who shares for free.

My frame is one that comes loaded with Adobe Photoshop.

As with all elements or artwork shared by others, be sure to check out their copyright terms of service use before using.

Another great site for getting some free artwork love is My Memories Digital Scrapbooking. Some of theirs is purchased, but also they have some free kits. As always, check their TOS.

Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday, and prayers for Florida and continued prayers for Texas, and all who are affected by storms and fires.


4 comments:

  1. I appreciate your weekly encouragement and faithfulness so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful poster to this wonderful promise, PeaBea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! And indeed, the Scripture you shared was a blessed reminder that my God is always near.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)